Saturday, February 05, 2005

God?

Is God for real?
How do you know whatever your answer is?

Comments:
Yes, God is for real. He is ever present and when I remember to listen and let him into my life remarkable things happen. When I feel God's presence, a glow begins to burn in my soul and a deep gratitude fills my heart because I know I do not walk alone.

Mary Austin
 
God is real. God is all around, God is a part of everything, we are a part of God and God is a part of us. But the "real" part of the question is not within our realm of understanding. We cannot fathom the reality of God and life after the death in this realm. I know this by faith and by the experiences of my life that prove it to me.

Mojo Jojo
 
Does God exist?
What does God look like?
What does it matter in my life?
How do I know for sure?
Where do I begin?
How will it all end?
What is the alternative?
Is God the only question that matters?
Do I matter to God?
......
Reita & Mary,
Another philosopher Pascal said the "heart has its reason, that reason knows not of." Maybe that is where we find God first. In our hearts.
Clare
 
Fred Buechner wrote that God is as real as the air. That leaves us materialists in a predicament. We know its real, but we can't see it or contain it. But then Thomas Merton wrote once that the way our materialist economy is going...one day they will sell us our air!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?